Friday, April 1, 2011

Signs and stuff...

I like to play with paint, wood, and vinyl!  So, I'm sharing that fun with you.  Custom signs are available, please message me with any questions at pyper@designsbypyper.com.


This sign is 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 in size.  It's wood painted with a graphite/black, and then stained natural.  Cream vinyl.  $12.  (Easle not included)

$15.  Rustic/weathered Chocolate sign.  Cream vinyl.  8 1/2 x11 1/4.  Custom signs available :)


My most favorite saying ever!  5x7.  $10.  Contact me for custom designs :)

"Dream" 8x10 black frame. Red, Black & White. $18. Contact me for custom designs :) 

"Create" 8x10 black frame. Purple, Olive, Black Vinyl. $18. Contact me for custom sign :) 

Cartoon font.  6x6 tile.  Contact me with custom sayings, custom sizes available.  $5 (this size)


Two 5x7 frames.  $10 a set.  Custom orders available :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've seen most of these, I know, but I love them again!
I hadn't seen the "Live your life". One of my favorite quotes and something I hope I live by.
Can't wait to see you!